Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Female Bottomless Party



And there was the moment when
courses at breakneck speed and hands

had no boundaries.
And last for a while
life consumed,
as if breathing were not enough to become
sky.
And that moment I was afraid

failed, because there was


that could include
rainbow colors at the bottom of my eyes.
There was no tree or flower or grass
I could step on,
to awaken from the dream life that made me
.
I could laugh at me,
the moment when I left the ground.
It was like floating,

back in the womb and not fear.
to race, rolling, somersaulting backward
,
unison with the beat of my heart. It was like

return to be born,
shake in the palm of a tiny hand, and listen
come into the world,
to discover the colors that gave me life and that every
, paint my eyes. It was like

see my mother who lives through me
.
And shakes my heart
abbot of a new day,
when I need peace.

0 comments:

Post a Comment