Sunday, January 30, 2011

Wording For Funeral Flower Cards

The world is in the hands of children.

I would look at the world with the clarity of his birth.
curiosity that children have to discover the new. The
unknown.
The maternal symbiosis.
Quell'assolutezza that permeates a relationship so special and unique, that no scientist would be able to explain it.
smiling innocently Each day of creation, to the joy of the rain, like the birth of a new day, for ease of understanding through the senses. I would like to become ...
gesture.
understand and I wish I could send with your hands, what words can not digest anything.
And listen, to recognize familiar sounds, and enclose them in small tin cans, where they can not disperse.
I would spend hours watching the sea, because I can tell my heart what I can never see with their eyes.
More and more I want to become ... myself.
and tie balloons to every word, because it can reach its destination. Why
freedom will not cease to exist.

0 comments:

Post a Comment