Saturday, January 29, 2011

Msx Roms Metal Gear (e)

changing season.

look outside. A cream
sky is crying.
And all the silence that has enveloped my blankets until late morning,
turns into memories that dance between the glass and the drops that cover it.
As if every memory he had in his words, his dreams, often to decorate a Christmas gift and smiles from the crazy summer nights.
And I hold your hand I have traveled the miles to reach my dreams, stealing a hug to a friend far away, tears of joy at the sound of favorite song.

There is a time for everything.
It will make you forget all this cold feeling.
will pass through the rains that keep the dark colors of this room cold. They will return
autumn leaves that cover the steps, making them crisp and fragrant.
It will return the world to rediscover the rainbow after the rain, the sea gently caresses the sand and music, to mark each beat of my heart.

... I look forward to .....

0 comments:

Post a Comment