Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Science Projects About Tissue



Dear Poet,
tell me your dreams,
that hides behind mirrors tales laden with clouds of gold.
Reveal the secrets in your soul dance,
coloring the sky and sun of asbestos.
Tell me about the birth of words, since
where you have seen him smile and
accocolarsi to your heart, like a warm blanket

under which the blue warm nights in the snow. Soul
my weak desire

the same passion that unites the lovers.
Show me the path where I can find my
steps
lost in the pain that the mind has revealed.
trample the leaves of autumn,
to feed me the sounds that only love knows
to discover that part of me that I was not born yet.
I cover you with veils,
because the night would hold my hand
and take in the sight of the moon,
faithful friend of the seasons that change,
of life that is born,
of the light in me, is love.
listens to you, or companion of my sleepless nights, as
hear the water running, like I
air to breathe, as if your words
lived its own life, in me.
and light in your mind,
when your hands will not warm my heart.
Why are the words, to beat him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment