Thursday, February 3, 2011

Brookstone Helicopter Tail Rotor

Who Killed Michael Jackson?



Michael Jackon, falsely accused of being a homosexual, a pedophile (the boy who accused him said that he was incited to make his complaint), which was unpopular with the public including through the story of his alleged obsession with skin color (he suffered from vitiligo, see video below) says in this video (the audio is of poor quality, but also helped by the words superimposed over quite the way we understand of his words) to be tired of the press as the mind, they do not tell the truth, that history textbooks tell lies, that the authors and singers of all sorts of musical genre are used to manipulate (and in fact seems to be just so, see for example this article subliminal propaganda on the NWO and that other article on Lady Gaga that focuses on similar issues), that there are people who conspire at every level of the power structure, that we need change.

Below is an excerpt of this talk of M Jackson found already published on another site

"I'm tired ... I'm really, really tired of the manipulations. I'm tired of how the press is manipulating everything that is happening in this situation. not tell the truth! are liars! manipulate our history books. The history books are not true are a lie! E 'need to know! They give me the monster, the homosexual give me, give me the pedophile, they said that I have cleared my skin, do everything to turn the public against me. This is a complete conspiracy. Understand this! "

brings us to the history of Jackson's skin, or the vitiligo, this is the second video on the background of a gorgeous cover of the song "Mad World" by Tears for Fears.


And here we point out some other videos to watch to get an idea of \u200b\u200bwho might have killed him and why Michael Jackson (the analysis will be detailed in the comments in a subsequent article).

First (M. Jackosn interviewed said " kill me if I say more " !)
According (M. Jackson says we have until the end of 2012 to do something to oppose otherwise it's too late, it seems to intuit the nefarious designs of the global elite )

Third (censored video of her song "They Do not Care About Us , see text at the bottom of the article)
Fourth links (perhaps a bit stretched ' too much hair for connection with chemtrails ? In any event, even beyond what This would suggest that Michael Jackson video seems to have understood many things about the power system, and that someone was afraid to denounce the plans of the global elite)

Fifth (September 11 - subliminal propaganda - M. Jackson, along with a spoken interlude in English) _________________________


Below are the lyrics They do not care about us in the Italian translation found on another site . It should be noted in addition to a possible reference to the lit / darkened even mention the ridiculous to President Roosevelt as a good, actually He was among the supporters of the Second World War. After the oil embargo decreed by the United States, Japan was forced to win militarily, and its deposits to attack Pearl Harbour, and second the U.S. Navy had decrypted the communication codes Nippon and knew of the impending attack, but the news was not communicated the generals are stationed in Pearl Harbor because we needed a good excuse to go to war (see the section for further lies of history - wars Blog scienzamarcia ).

They do not care about us

skinned head / head dead / all / not bad / Location / Strengthening / All / Charging / The Suite / On the news / all / Dog Food / Bang Bang (bang, bang) / Death from shock / All of them have gone mad /
All I want to say is that
They do not care about us
All I want to say is that
They do not care about us Beat me
/ Hate me / Do not you ever do in pieces / Desiderami / Emozionami / You can never / Kill / me / Tell me about the courts / All / me / Hit me / Percuotimi / I do not dim or brighten / Tell me what has become my life / I have a wife and two children who love me / I am the victim of police brutality, now / I'm tired of being the victim of hate, / you are robbing me of my pride / Oh for the love of God / heaven I look to meet his prediction ... / Deliver / skinned head / head life / all / gone bad / trepidation / Speculation / All / Charging / The Suite / On the news / all / Dog / Black / Black Post / Throw the brother in prison / Tell me what you are now my right / I'm invisible because you ignore me? / Your declaration promised me freedom, time / I'm tired of being the victim of shame / I are throwing in a class with a bad name / I can not believe that this is the country where I come from / You know I really hate to admit it / The government does not want to see / But if Roosevelt was livin 'do not let this happen, no, no / skinned head / head life / all went wrong / Situation / Speculation / All / Process / Beat me / Urtami / You never can / Proceeds (as junk) / Hit me / Take me to kick / You can never get me / Some things in life I just want to see / But if Martin Luther (K.) were alive / Do not let this happen / skinned head / head life / all / gone bad / State / apartheid / All / Charging / The Suite / On the news / all / Dog Food / Take me to kick / Beat me / You'll never wrong or right.

--------------------------

Read the second part of the Blog scienzamarcia .
vhia4rwck8

0 comments:

Post a Comment