Saturday, February 12, 2011

Live Flooding Houston

signals.

Dreams are part of us.
often bring to light what the subconscious mind can not convey.
and is fulfilled in our hands when we open our eyes and understand that there is always a signal in those pictures that seem rambling, nonsensical.

I understood now.
In a dream that seemed absurd, there was a clear meaning, a claim that my life evolves.

For as long as you take me by the hand, my mother, you were afraid for all those who believe he could hurt me. From
obstacles to human relationships.
tonight When you appeared to me as I remembered 10 years ago, I realized that the freedom you were looking for is the same that I believed to have achieved since you're gone.
But freedom is not achieved at the other end of the world.
The freedom we have in this and you, my mother, you never understood.
So, tonight when I asked "where were you?" and thou hast said "I know other people" ... I realized that I was letting go.
who understood that all my efforts, my hard work and devotion in the things I do, belong to me, as well as the freedom to be myself. This
the Serber with me, knowing you'll continue to take my hand.

0 comments:

Post a Comment