Saturday, February 5, 2011

Transparent Particles Pee

fate.

I always wondered why with crystalline transparency of perceiving the hidden meaning of things, every breath that gives life to creatures of the universe, every ray of sunlight that caress and protect the man, growing up in the poetry of the time.
thoughts that lead to waking from sleep, have become dust and trampled by star gazing. The
hours before sunset are the cradle from which drink, because the setting is carried out under a roof where shelter from the wind and I feel in every beat, every desire, every sign of life.
At the exact moment when this happens, I feel the serenity flow into my veins, as if percorressi the first steps on this wet ground and tried not fear the passage of time. I
gazing through a glass fall leaves and drops of sun and do not expect other than myself, to renew my gratitude for what life has given me.
roots in my lap pressing are the joys that the pain has lessened, but did not erase the wonder, the wonder and the warmth to the colors of the soul.
And I smile to a fate so docile, how wonderful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment